This Privacy Statement (“Privacy Statement”) clarifies how our website uses personal information.
1. Types of Personal Information We Collect
Personal Information is information that can be used to identify, locate, or contact an individual.It also includes other information that may be associated with Personal Information. We collect the following types of Personal Information:
Contact Information that allows us to communicate with you, such as your name, postal addresses, email addresses, social media website user account names, telephone numbers, or other addresses at which you receive communications from or on behalf of our Website.
Transaction Information about how you purchase and redeem
Financial Account Information as needed to process payments for us that you buy, such as your credit or debit card number, expiration date.
2. How we Collects Personal Information
We ask you for Personal Information when you register, subscribe, create an account, order a deal, or otherwise interact with the Sites or contact.
3. How we Uses Personal Information
- Operate and improve our Sites
- Provide customers with offers for products and services
- Process orders, including purchase and redemption
- Track redemption of order and perform other analytics
- Provide customer support, including to our merchants or business partners
- Fulfill requests for services
- Communicate and provide additional information that may be of interest to you, such as news, special offers and coupons, announcements, and marketing materials
- Send you reminders, technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages service bulletins, or marketing
- Provide advertisements to you through the Sites, email messages, text messages, applications, or other methods of communication
- Administer surveys, sweepstakes, contests, or other promotional activities or events sponsored by us or our partners
- Allow you to apply for a job, post a video or sign up for special offers from third parties through the Site
4. When we Discloses Personal Information
We will not disclose your Personal Information to third parties.
5. Accessing and Correcting Personal Information
You may correct your information by signing in your account.